I am unsure of what to categorize this webpage as, we'll call it a shopblog (*shudder*) slash gift guide slash tribute to consumerism. Basically, I shop online a lot, and these are the neat things I have found.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
- They only had a large of this coat at my local target, but it was so soft and cute I almost bought it anyway.
- I'm all about party dresses right now, and this pink one is super cute.
- This Matt & Nat bag is perfect! Love the color, the size, WANT!
- Out on a Limb was one of my favorite movies as a kid. When will they bring it to DVD?! (link to VHS Edition)
- I adore this purple and red top from Plasticland Clothing.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
- supercute hoodie, though I don't usually go in for that nautical theme.
- YES! Let's go rollerskating. Now.
- Robot! Dance!
- So Cute! Apple Jacket!
- Beautifu; dress.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
- Fuck! Swearing makes talking fun!
- Loving the R2D2 one.
- I've been on a Fiona Apple rampage, lately.
- Love this poster. More evidence of the aforementioned rampage.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
- I think the marriage of Todd Oldham and La-Z-Boy is brilliant. Specifically: this chair. In green. I love green.
- form + function = fan!
- Since I moved I've become obsessed with shelving.
- currently also on the hunt for the perfect watch.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
- I am totally enamored of this pillow.
- Fresh from the museum of useful things...a soap dispenser that takes it back to the old school.
- Pretty much everything on this site rules.
- Best facewash ever.
- this cracks me up.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
- Pretty top. Don't put it on backwards accidentally!
- Son of moustachio!
- Olde-tyme bath goodness.
- <3 pugs!
- aesthetic apparatus: concert posters + art posters
Wednesday, November 14, 2006
- Hell yeah!
- I am a compulsive coat purchaser.
- For the upcoming *fingers crossed* rainy season!
- Pretty necklace!
- I l-o-v-e dottyspeck's designs!
Thursday, August 3, 2006
- This whole site is great, and I kind of really want this.
- SO buying this.
- An Anthropologie top for good measure.
Thursday, June 1, 2006
Saturday, May 20, 2006
- Mao sleep mask.
- The hunt for sunglasses is on. these don't quite make the cut, but they're always in style in that Jackie-O way.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
- I like this wallet.
- I've always liked this kind of thing, even though it only adds to the "things in my room that can get dusty" list.
- This guy does a blog soley on t-shirts he likes. I love it!
- Lovin' this bag.
Thursday, May 4, 2006
- perfume that smells like a paperback book. I've always been partial to their gin&tonic scent. (They also have waffles, glue, play-doh,celery, and my personal post-modern favorite This is not a Pipe.) You really have to check out the list.
Wednesday, May 3, 2006
- pancake necklace! short stack...just like me.
- this is more my sister's style but I like it too.
- more papery goodness
- hedgehog chocolates!
Friday, March 31, 2006
- Knock Knock. For all of your papery needs!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
- Gun necklace.
- Retro ice crusher. I totally dig this.
- Totally pricey but supercute Hello Kitty USB key.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
- Dainty & Dirty just like me? Hah. gorgeous dress and really cute bag
- I don't know if I've mentioned Plasticland Clothing here yet, but now I suppose I have! I bought this skirt and these shoes and they arrived today and they are so cute!
Wednesday, March 8, 2006
- shirts! The one I like is sold out. Upon closer inspection, almost all of the shirts are sold out. :\
Friday, February 24, 2006
- banana phone!
- Lamps/lampshades made from cocktail umbrellas: so pretty
- kitty burger stuffed animal: I'm kind of speachless, but only kinda
- Treehugger mug. I buy way too many mugs.
- More from kewlfinds.com (I kind of don't like that url, but w/e.) This apron and this one are nice! They make me want to wear aprons, which, if you know my job, is no easy task.
- From one of my favorite etsy shops: pretty pressed flower necklace.
Saturday, February 11, 2006
- this lamp is pretty neat, this one too and I love this cup!
Saturday, February 4, 2006
Today's theme is: jewelry
- I have a word fetish, it seems.
- ...as well as one for sacred hearts and octopi!.
- I've wanted this necklace for a while.
- Hearts and locks together always make for good imagery, no?
- On a non-jewelry related topic: this book would have made an interesting read for my class on representations of Los Angeles in literature.
- I am tired. To Be Continued...
Thursday, February 2, 2006
- design public! I like their blog too.
- intricate folky designs + function. I have a thing for cups/mugs and bowls. (I like the insecty designs best.)
- Nihilist Chewing Gum. 'Nuff said.
- fitzsu. There's one on Melrose. I wanna go. Because of stuff like this
- more shirts for the womenfolk and the menfolk.
- sprout! They have the egglings.
Sunday, January 14, 2006
Today's theme is: t-shirt sites I forgot to enter last time
- diesel sweeties (the uh, comic part of the site is pretty alright, eh? I like it anyway...)
- american apparel you know...where most of these places get their shirts.
Sunday, January 14, 2006
Today's theme is: t-shirt sites
- deux (other stuff as well)
- trois (I like this one.)
- the aforementioned glarkware
- the ubiquitous threadless
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
- I fight for my right to fornicate.
Monday, December 19, 2005
- Kind of like a theremin, but with light instead of sound. Which is to say, neat-o.
- Wi-fi bunny! Totally not for Luddites, he has all sorts of settings to play with, so that he can give you that much needed info from the internet. Technology + cute. I sound like an advertisement.
Monday, December 5, 2005
- Aesthetically pleasing design. Plus...fishies!
That's all for today, kids.
Friday, December 2, 2005
- This is one of my favorite books, an attack on utopian societies, a la 1984, but written for "young adults."
- Everyone knows I am a huge fan of McSweeney's.
- One of those cell phone add-ons that turn it into an old fashioned receiver.
- Cupcake pin cushion!
- Okay, this is the last one from fredflare.com, I'll let you explore on your own.
Thursday, November 24, 2005
- cute rings.
- necklace for the broken hearted (her id bracelets are cute as well!)
- she always has pretty, handmade, inexpensive glass pendants
- for a d.i.y. feel
- The Chewie is my Co-Pilot sticker is the only one I've ever considered putting on my car. Too bad I don't have a car anymore.
- Love this ring.
- crazy necklace (kinda pricey)
- itty bitty living space: This thing is pretty neat.
- I wanted something very similar to this when I was a kid. I totally still do.
- staple remover shaped like a t-rex!
- for the book lovers